Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems we are having with a hacker deleting things of our forums!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starbug
Bureau Chief
Bureau Chief

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Problems we are having with a hacker deleting things of our forums! Empty
PostSubject: Problems we are having with a hacker deleting things of our forums!   Problems we are having with a hacker deleting things of our forums! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Hiya all as you know the past couple of days we have been having some problems with a hacker deleting things of the forums and hacking into my personal email account. DO NOT WORRY as this person made a very silly mistake yesterday as they were talking to people on my msn messenger (and I save ALL conversations I have which microsoft want to help in the prosecution so if you get emails SAVE them as the more evidence the longer the sentence) at the same time I was on the phone with microsoft.

It is now in the hands of microsoft who are at this moment in time tracing them and are preparing to prosecute them. So if you see any emails from me, double check them and ask me first if I have sent them, my account is safe at the moment and microsoft are keeping a very watchful eye on it.
Back to top Go down

Problems we are having with a hacker deleting things of our forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ESU Bulletins :: ESU Announcements-
Jump to: