Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mission Statement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brynley
Assistant Chief
Assistant Chief

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The Mission Statement. Empty
PostSubject: The Mission Statement.   The Mission Statement. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:24 am

The main goal of Emergency Services Unit aka E.S.U. is to forumulate and realisticaly depict the role of police officers and emergency services that operate in America today. We do so by offering a mature "clan enviornment" that specializes in training our "recruits" for effective policing when on the "streets." While we take this game seriously and are all generally adults we realize in the end this is a videogame. However, we do have rules and procedures in place that we put into practice to better the clan as a whole. I can guarantee you that if you are selected to join, and share our common interests in being a part of a realistic police clan you will see evidence of such and greatly enjoy yourself as part of an elite unit of officers.

Furthermore, we invite you all to enjoy the forums and please don't hesitate to register and share your comments or any suggestions you may have.

Recruitment is currently OPEN

Sincerely,

The ESU team
Back to top Go down

The Mission Statement.
Page 1 of 1