Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbug
Bureau Chief
Bureau Chief

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-08

"HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode. Empty
PostSubject: "HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode.   "HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Me and Brynley have come up with a another little game mode (Iknow we are full of em lol). Anyway this mode we just called "high speed pursuits". What we did is was one of us drove the police vehicle and the other one just drove a normal vehicle. We changed the traffic to heavy and the weather rainy and the time to midnight. Then say brynley took of at high speed I would then give chase in police vehicle. Now we also remembered to "value our lives" (that should be our motto lol) this resulted in a very fun chase as we both had to be very careful when trying to escape as the weather was rainy so all roads were hazardous, so breaking was essential even though the police were in "Hot Pursuit". Also with the heavy traffic a lot of swerving to miss oncoming traffic, and because of the time at midnight it was very difficult to see. This resulted in a lot and lot of laughing as it was very funny.

All in all was a very good all-nighter free roam.

Also we do organize these all-nighter free roams 2 times a week, normally nights for these are wednesdays and thursdays. So if you want in on the next one just let us know and invites will be sent.

Last edited by Starbug on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neverent

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-13

"HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode. Empty
PostSubject: Re: "HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode.   "HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:54 am

Awww, during the week I'm so busy Sad Too bad you don't have an all nighter on a saturday.

I'll try to work ahead so I can make it to these sometimes.
Back to top Go down

"HIGH SPEED PURSUITS" Game mode.
Page 1 of 1