Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So when does the tarining begin for ESU?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foolishmrt

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-22

So when does the tarining begin for ESU? Empty
PostSubject: So when does the tarining begin for ESU?   So when does the tarining begin for ESU? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:12 pm

First of all i would like to intorduce myself. I am FoolishMrT and live in Scotland. I signed up for this as I wanted to find a GTA clan. When do the matches start guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/foolishmrt
Starbug
Bureau Chief
Bureau Chief

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-08

So when does the tarining begin for ESU? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So when does the tarining begin for ESU?   So when does the tarining begin for ESU? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:36 pm

If you add the following gamertags to your friends list - Lt Starbug, No Survivors 00, NBRYANT24, TPG Extreme, and Brynley. And when we see you come online and there are at least 3 of us online we will invite you to free roam and get your training done. Just remember to read all the rules on the forums before training as this is essential for ALL NEW RECRUITS that they read them all. If you have any questions at all please feel free to pm me and I will do my best to answer them asap.
Back to top Go down

So when does the tarining begin for ESU?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ESU Public Lounge :: General Discussion-
Jump to: